by Cindy Stolten and Rita Hoffman
Over the past 30 years the vaccine schedule for infants has greatly increased. Babies born in 2017 can receive as many as 36 doses of 14 vaccines by the time they reach 15 months of age starting with the Hepatitis B vaccine at birth.
Untested schedule, knowledge severely lacking
The quantity and combination of vaccines in this schedule have never been tested. The infant vaccine schedule is one size fits all. Babies’ immune systems are not tested and family histories of autoimmune or allergic conditions are not considered prior to vaccinating.
This started with the first round of childhood vaccines given in the late 1960s, as reported on...
Read More >>
by Pratik Chougule, JD
The sperm density of American males may be declining at a rate of 1.5 percent per year.
In my latest piece in The American Conservative I investigate what’s driving this alarming decline in sperm quality and why even amid an historic expansion of government’s role in health care, male infertility has merited little discussion in mainstream discourse.
The issue is particularly noteworthy given that male infertility is considered a “fundamental biomarker of overall male health” and a barometer for male outcomes in American society generally.
There are three reasons why the government is ignoring an epidemic. The first is industry...
It’s one thing to recommend vaccination. It’s entirely another thing to sacrifice who we are — our fundamental rights, values, beliefs — on the altar of mandatory vaccination. If increasing numbers of parents are concerned about vaccine safety, then the appropriate response is to address the concerns. The appropriate response is not coercion via removal of parental rights and violation of health freedom.
California pediatrician Richard Pan was so successful in eliminating parental rights via SB277 in California that he’s coming to New Jersey. Well, not him exactly, but his alter ego, Jennifer Chuang.
Chuang is director of the Adolescent Medicine inpatient services at CHOP and she's running for NJ Assembly...
Read More >>
Subscribe to stay updated on our blogs, radio shows, and events!
Shop & Give Back!
- America’s New Normal: Chronically Ill Kids
- (Un) Informed Consent: A Few Things Parents Don't Know About the Measles, Mumps & Rubella Vaccine - Part 1
- Honest Disagreement in a Pro-Vaccine World
- Feminism and the Election: The Gift of Acceleration
- 10 Tips to Ease Your Child Into the GAPS Diet
- What About the Immunocompromised?
- Real Journalists Promote Healthy Vaccine Safety Debate
- Which Vaccines Do Children Need?
- Free Speech Controversy at US Elite Universities -- Episode 104
- Infant Vaccine Schedule Endangers the Immune System
- Sperm Killers and Rising Male Infertility
- Is New Jersey the Next Battleground for Health Freedom?