In my last post, How the Anti-Vaccine Movement Threatens Us All, I discuss the vaccine debate as high drama, by design. Parents are playing into a high profile narrative that’s a lose-lose proposition for us and a home run for special interests. We may think it’s about vaccines. It’s really about parental rights and the role of government in our lives.
Welcome to the vaccine conflict as political theater.
What’s happening exactly? Look West, parents
To answer this question, set your GPS for Sacramento, California. There are three bills that tell the story in three acts, with some hard-earned lessons that apply to parents in all 50 states. The final act is in our hands…
Read More >>
It’s one thing to recommend vaccination. It’s entirely another thing to sacrifice who we are — our fundamental rights, values, beliefs — on the altar of mandatory vaccination. If increasing numbers of parents are concerned about vaccine safety, then the appropriate response is to address the concerns. The appropriate response is not coercion via removal of parental rights and violation of health freedom.
California pediatrician Richard Pan was so successful in eliminating parental rights via SB277 in California that he’s coming to New Jersey. Well, not him exactly, but his alter ego, Jennifer Chuang.
Chuang is director of the Adolescent Medicine inpatient services at CHOP and she’s running for NJ Assembly…
Read More >>
by Cindy Stolten and Rita Hoffman
Over the past 30 years the vaccine schedule for infants has greatly increased. Babies born in 2017 can receive as many as 36 doses of 14 vaccines by the time they reach 15 months of age starting with the Hepatitis B vaccine at birth.
Untested schedule, knowledge severely lacking
The quantity and combination of vaccines in this schedule have never been tested. The infant vaccine schedule is one size fits all. Babies’ immune systems are not tested and family histories of autoimmune or allergic conditions are not considered prior to vaccinating.
This started with the first round of childhood vaccines given in the late 1960s, as reported on…
Read More >>
Subscribe to stay updated on our blogs, radio shows, and events!
Shop & Give Back!
- America’s New Normal: Chronically Ill Kids
- (Un) Informed Consent: A Few Things Parents Don't Know About the Measles, Mumps & Rubella Vaccine - Part 1
- Honest Disagreement in a Pro-Vaccine World
- CDC Scientist Connects Vaccines to Tics, Language Delay -- Recording #4
- 10 Tips to Ease Your Child Into the GAPS Diet
- Feminism and the Election: The Gift of Acceleration
- Real Journalists Promote Healthy Vaccine Safety Debate
- Free Speech Controversy at US Elite Universities -- Episode 104
- Infant Vaccine Schedule Endangers the Immune System
- Sperm Killers and Rising Male Infertility
- Is New Jersey the Next Battleground for Health Freedom?
- How to Eliminate Parental Rights in Three Acts