What’s happening with your period? Does it come every month? Does it come at all? Is it heavy or painful or difficult in some way? Maybe you’ve just come off the pill, or are thinking about coming off the pill.
No matter your age or your situation, it’s time to get to know your period because it's trying to tell you something about your underlying health. Every month, your period gives a faithful account of what is happening with you and your health. Do you wonder what it means when you have:
- Irregular periods
- Period pain
That information is incredibly valuable; how better to know what you need to do and what you need to change? Lara Briden, ND will talk us through different period symptoms and what they mean. She'll also provide treatment ideas …Read More >>
For those of you wondering about what happens in the brain of an attorney when she becomes a mother, here’s a glimpse. For me, it was life changing. Saying I had a baptism by fire in birth rights, motherhood, and even in just being a woman, is an understatement. My eyes were opened to the injustice of maternity care in America and beyond. I gained first hand knowledge of how the female role in society and family has been distorted. I now understand why Lady Justice wields a sword.
Top Ten Reasons Why This Attorney Chose a Home Birth
1. I Want to Know Who’s Hanging Out By My Lady Parts. I was turned off by the idea of not knowing who would be on-call when I went into labor, and seeing a different provider each time I went to the OB/GYN. How can a relationship based on trust be fostered like that? Bringing a child into this world is a journey. I wanted to know my guide. I had simultaneous care with an OB for about six months before I finally admitted it was an exercise in futility for a healthy pregnancy, and stopped going. It took my rational brain some time to shake off the fear-based-script about pregnancy to embrace what my heart and body already knew …Read More >>
Think cancer is always a death sentence?
Think surgery, chemo, and radiation are basically non-optional treatments?
Is cancer something we need to "get out" of our bodies, or is it an invitation to go in, look around, and clean house?
- What are the top 3 myths dominating the field of conventional oncology?
- What are the major drivers of the cancer epidemic? Is there really more cancer? What is causing it, if so?
- Is there a role for supplements in cancer treatment? Vitamins? Fish oil?
- What are some of the most important evidence-based natural treatments?
Join the conversation with Michael Schachter, MD who has been supporting cancer patients for over 40 years at his holistic center in Suffern, NY … Read More >>
- Ladies, Ditch The Bra For Your Health ( 27,325 )by Louise Kuo Habakus
I realize it may feel some combination of uncomfortable, unprofessional, or unnecessarily provocative. Societal...
- (Un) Informed Consent: A Few Things Parents Don't Know About the Measles, Mumps & Rubella Vaccine - Part 1 ( 13,338 )by Louise Kuo Habakus
I've been dismayed by the national brouhaha characterized by the Four "Astroturf" Horsemen of Vaccine...
- Dear State Farm: Your Vaccine Views are Anti-Parent ( 7,797 )An Open Letter to State Farm
Mr. Edward B. Rust, Jr.
CEO, State Farm Insurance
One State Farm Plaza
- Are You "Bought"? The Film That Will Blow Your Mind ( 7,577 )by Louise Kuo Habakus
Bought is a new documentary film about our health and it’s a total home run....
Shop & Give Back!
Just click on this link to get to Amazon.com and 1/2 of 1% of your order will go to support Fearless Parent, at no cost to you.